This year started out with quite the weather!! A few extra days off were fun…but now its time to get back to work.
Well….maybe work isn't the right word…maybe more fun!
So….here's what we have planned for January!
1. Back to swimming! We will continue our swimming program on Thursdays for the next little while…hopefully all year :) The cost will continue to be the same ($3.50 plus HST per week) and I'll work out a payment schedule soon.
2. Fundraiser! We will be selling refreshments for the staff and students during exams. The caf is closed during this time, so this is a perfect time for us to raise more funds for trips and swimming lessons! Stay tuned for more details.
3. I will continue to be the teacher for the class until June (and hopefully longer!). Yay!!
4. Curling!! We are still looking at dates, but it looks like we will do a few days of curling during the exam period.
5. Olympic Fever!! CCI will be hosting all kinds of crazy fun Olympic events in February. Our class is hosting sledge hockey. Sounds like fun!