This afternoon we spent a lot of time doing Halloween stories on the Smartboard. We had lots of fun. There was a scary one called "ghost house" that we all liked.
Mrs. S has been soooo busy, that we haven't had a blog post in days! Here's a quick update to bring you up to speed.
1. We had a fabulous pre Halloween party on Friday.
2. We have swimming on Thursday, which is always fun! We are getting better and better at our floats and dips and dives!
3. We have a special pancake breakfast planned for our class with our reading buddies. We are going to eat breakfast, chat, and read books together. Eat light, or not at all on Friday morning!
4. Remembrance Day assembly is right around the corner. Mr. McCarl is planning the decorations, and we get to help! Can't wait!
5. Groceries today...what a great job we are doing with these. We are all so independent now...might have to start leaving Mrs. S behind!
Phew! Swimming wore us out today! MAybe the cold rainy weather, too?
Tomorrow is an exciting day. Reading buddies and then a Halloween Dance party in the afternoon!! Can you believe it?
Next week is exciting, too. We have Halloween, swimming,
Monday isn't normally our shopping day...but this week we needed groceries, so out we went. We finished in record time...so we got to look at the Haloween stuff!
Today (Tuesday) We had kitchen jobs most of the afternoon. We made wraps for the nutrition program, as well as trail mix. We are getting REALLY good at working in the kitchen!
After that, we wrote some Halloween stories and had some good laughs at the funny combinations.
A few things we have planned are.....
Pancake party with our reading buddies
Public Library trip for us and our reading buddies
Movie and Popcorn Day - TODAY!
Remembrance Day decorations and assembly
Gingerbread House design and making with